21 mai 2018

In a Vase on Monday - Meghan's Bouquet Style

I really liked Meghan Markle s wedding bouquet, a very simple and at the same time a very sophisticated one, a all white collection of flowers including forget-me-nots, sweet peas, lily of the valley, astilbe, jasmine, astrantia and sprigs of myrtle. It looked like this:

credits for original photo: Today
As we also have lovely white astilbe buds and jasmine in bloom in the garden right now, I have thought of creating a similar bouquet for today vase with some beautiful white rose and peony buds and elderflowers.  I ended up with this:










8 comentarii:

  1. I had not seen the wedding bouquet close up so thanks for this opportunity - how lovely and simple it was, and how prettily you have created something similar. It looks lovely too

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I adored the royal wedding bouquet and the story behind the flowers....what a sweet, fragrant posy. And I love your creation....what a beautiful bouquet I would be honored to carry!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. What a fabulous creation and so much like the original! I haven't seen many pictures of the wedding, but did see the lovely arch of roses around the chapel door. Love the way you used elderflowers... a beautiful scent too. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love seeing the royal wedding celebration spill over into In a Vase on Monday. Your take on Meghan's bouquet is fabulous. I love the addition of big fluffy white peonies, roses and elderflower. --Terri, https://tssoutherngarden.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere