The garden is covered with a lot of snow, last week we had around -20 Celsius degrees, so for this month Bloom Day there are only a few blooms which, apart from the catkins, you can actually count on your fingers.
1. The catkins of the hazel tree:
2. The decorative cabbage planted in a basket on the terrace:
3. The Helleborus Christmas Rose that hardly survived the frost:
5. A yellow viola (the other ones did not survive):
6. A white Cyclamen, inside:
May Dreams Garden to see what's blooming in January in other gardens from around the world.