22 iun. 2015

In a Vase on Monday - Strawberry Fields (Forever)

Ei, vaza de azi a fost una de după - amiază târzie, așezată, cu flori romantice și cu nume frumoase – Cosmos, Astilbe și  mai ales, deutzia Strawberry Fields (forever, ca în cântecul celor de la The Beatles)./ Well, today it has been a vase picked late in the afternoon, made of romantic flowers  with the most beautiful names possible - Cosmos, Astilbe and Deutzia Strawberry Fields ( forever, why not, as in the Beatles' song). 
 

White Cosmos and Pink Astilbe

Beautiful Deutzia ”Strawberry Fields”


So:

Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me.
 


13 comentarii:

  1. Anca this is so romantic in color and form and especially placed in that beautiful chair.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Donna! That is one of the chairs we have on our terrace.

      Ștergere
  2. It's a pretty pink arrangement, Anca. I love how the Astilbe and the Deutzia pick up the pink of the Hydrangea and the addition of the white Cosmos makes the whole thing sing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh yes, reminds me of strawberries and cream... :) The Astilbe is very pretty Anca. I don't normally like them, but that one is lovely. So summery!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Yes, my pink Astilbe is quite nice, Cathy. I also have a white one, but it is not so attractive.

      Ștergere
  4. Oh how pretty and summery Anca. I had a white astillbe a long time ago which I was most fond of. Maybe it's time for a replacement.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Oh how pretty and summery Anca. I had a white astillbe a long time ago which I was most fond of. Maybe it's time for a replacement.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Gorgeous flowers and creatively presented. Love that hydrangea.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. How lovely Anca - and there is definitely a summer breeze blowing through your strawberry fields too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere